We are pleased to introduce everyone (virtually) to our newest showroom piece. D.A.T.A (DIRTT Assembly Training Assistant) officially joined our team this month. D.A.T.A is a way for Verto to showcase DIRTT to clients from Healthcare to Corporate, and it’s jammed packed full of features from top to bottom.
D.A.T.A’s Features include:
- Both Enzo Coplanar Reveal and Optifiller options for Infection Prevention and Control
- Flexible Med Gas System
- Plumbing Chase
- Nurse Call/Code Buttons
- Construction from Fire Retardant MDF
- Acoustic solutions
- Integrated Drop Ceiling Application
- Seismic Base in the floor
- A full complement of power solutions including Emergency Power, Patient Care Electrical, ½” and ¾” Rigid Conduit
- Various Tile options including Thermofoil, WriteAway graphic, Custom Graphic, Chromacoat, and Willow glass.
- Plexiglass tiles allow clients to view the “guts” of D.A.T.A.
D.A.T.A takes up a small footprint in the office at just over 23 cubic feet. A custom platform was constructed for it with casters allowing us to easily move it in and around the showroom. We hope to get the opportunity to share D.A.T.A with you soon.